View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #473
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Leg day is my favorite workout. I never understood why so many guys (even the roided-up juicers in many cases) dont train them.

Those guys look rediculous.

I used to be the exact opposite. When I was in high school i ONLY worked my legs. Leg press, leg curls jumping exercises...it was part of my grand master plan to be able to dunk. But I didnt do jack shit with my upper body until a few years ago.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote