View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #118
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

POTG: Eric Bledsoe

Recap:
No Tony Parker, no problem. The San Antonio Spurs beat the Golden State Warriors 96-89 on Friday night, putting the Warriors below .500 at home.

Eric Bledsoe filled in nicely for Parker, scoring 13 points and dishing out 9 assists in 20 minutes.

"Tony [Parker] being out was very short notice and I wasn't expecting to start. I'm happy I filled in well and we pulled out the win without him." Bledsoe commented.

Stephen Curry shone for the Warriors, scoring a game-high 25 points and also grabbing 4 rebounds and 6 assists (11-19 FG). However the poor performance from Klay Thompson (2-10FG, 1-4 3pt, 7pts, 5ast, fouled out late in the 4th) held the Warriors back.

Manu Ginobili scored 18 points on 5-10 shooting, a big improvement from last night's 6 points on 2-7 shooting.

Greg Monroe debuted with 9 points and 5 rebounds (4-7FG) in 16 minutes. Jonas Jerebko also had a solid debut, putting up 10 points and 3 assists in 15 minutes (5-6FG).

The Spurs got to the line 16 times and converted on all 16. This was the game's deciding factor.

San Antonio will enjoy a day off and then play in Phoenix on the 24th in their last game of a long 9 game road trip.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote