View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 AM   #479
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Man... I have the flu, and I tried to go to the gym that day just before everything goes to crap and you get really sick... Not a good idea. Doing back day. I had to lower the weight by 88lbs from my normal set of 5... Depressing.

It was weird, because when I was in the gym, it didn't feel like I was sick or anything. I was pumped up, fine, and I could barely get 5 pull ups out as well between my deadlifts... Now I've gone and lost about 2.5 kilos (6lbs) during this time... Not looking forward to going back in gym and seeing my bench and squat numbers.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote