View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #139
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Wouldnt the guilty one simply be refusing to incriminate himself? Can it be called obstruction if its simply not telling the police you are guilty?

And not knowing which of them is guilty....how do you charge any of them with obstruction?

Assuming that is true...if nobody says anything....how is it obstruction?

Hell if everyone says they were asleep....clearly one is lying. But with visual evidence the only evidence....how do you prove who it is?

The guilty one doesnt owe it to the state to come clean. He cant be forced to incriminate himself. The rest.....are lying...or actually were asleep.

Without being able to tell who is doing what....isnt everyone gonna walk?

All you have left to charge is obstruction...which...again...cant be used if its simply not telling the police you are guilty. And not knowing which of them that is the case for....they cant charge any of them can they?

These are real questions by the way. Not me saying I know.

Well yes, I guess everyone's gonna walk, except dna test gives some useful outcome.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote