View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #140
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
It is outstanding.

Also...I may die soon.

I just got some chinese carryout and I always get this crab/cheese thing that isnt made with real crab. Its Krab...which is fake crab made of fish. Im not allergic to that. But this time....my mouth is going numb. my throat hurts just a little. And I ate a lot of it.

I may have a problem here.....

Are you still alive?

And what's your favorite brand of beef jerky?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote