View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #20
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bulls and Rose better deliver next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC

Between the both of us, you're f*cking insane. Remember last year when you said Eddy Curry should get a free pass for being fat and lazy while he was on the Bulls just because he's from Chicago? Yeah, you're f*cking crazy.

Wrong, again you have demonstrated a lack of comprehension.

I said that with his heart problems, family tragedy, extreme height/bodymakeup and upbringing I understand that he had issues staying in shape....while I would have liked for him to be better, I accept him for being who he is. To me he was never really a lover of ball--ball came to him due to his height and he went with the best path available to him.

I also said that I support him because I grew up in the same neighborhood.

What is your excuse for being a lazy fatass btw?

A "free pass" is a term you would use. There are no passes, no way to tell Rose and the Bulls "they better deliver".....comments like that come from people that live in a fantasy world such as yourself.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote