View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #70
coin24
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Like I said, that's just what I heard. I will say, I noticed some pretty weird body language between Byron and some of the "veterans" like Mo Speights and Gibson. I don't want to read too much into it, but something seemed a little off toward the end of the year.

Otherwise, I would have completely disregarded Kotoch and his claims. Kotoch isn't a beat writer, btw... He's a national basketball writer, not that this makes it any more or less credible.

Interesting, because I don't see many Cavs fans talking about how James is coming back. And, I'm on record as saying I want nothing to do with James.

So, whatever... Fact is, you want it both ways. You want Cavs fans to want James, because all you think about is James. I'm telling you right now, I want nothing to do with him and that's probably the only thing that could make me turn my back on this franchise.

Do you have anything of value to add to this thread? (rhetorical question... I know the answer is a resounding, "no")

You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.

I couldn't care less if cavs fans love Lebron or not, my point was no chance he returns. There have been quite a few people talking about James returning on here, stop making out its only 1 cavs fan
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote