View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to increase shooting range?

I've said this in other threads too, but the best excercise for basketball, and it helps specifically with range, is forearm curls and forearm extensions. Not brutal weight, and go to exhaustion.

Yes the foundation of your shot comes from your legs, but range and quickness can be developed in the snap of your wrist, which is all forearm. It also helps your snappen up your handle, and allows for weirder releases around the rim. When I was in high school I did them all the time.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote