Thread: 2k13 team-up
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2k13 team-up

Yeah, a huge pet peeve of mine in this game mode is the ball hogging. Some guys don't even look to pass. I can't tell you how many times I cut to the basket in random games and don't get the ball even though I'm wide open.

I'm actually playing right now! Spurs v. Blazers. Some queer playing as Damian Lillard refuses to pass the ball. Just chucking 3's. Made 2/7
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote