View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #1429
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Still not blown away by Canelo. He took large stretches of that fight off and those scorecards were a total joke. The commentators had it about right. I probably had it 1 or 2 points in Canelo's favor, but almost all of the rounds were razor thin.

Canelo's conditioning looked questionable to me. He was relying on landing one or two hard shots each round to sneak away with a decision.

To me, he seems like one of those guys who does a lot of things really good and no one thing great.

He doesn't seem to fight with any urgency. I'm not sure if he feels like he's not being challenged or what. Maybe it's because nobody has been able to test his chin really. I'd like to see him against some real power punchers.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote