View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Should Thibs be fired?

I just read an article on yahoo sports about the Bulls injuries piling up. Noah is hurt, Taj is hurt, Deng has been playing through injuries. Is it the coaching or does the medical staff really suck?

Is Thibs the problem? Is he just a better version of Scott Skiles who makes his players go too hard with very little rest? I like Thibs' attitude. He does get the players to go out there and play great defense. But is he running them into the ground?

I'm starting to wonder if another coaching change might be coming up. Hopefully if it does it's during the off season so the Bulls can go through a full training camp with the new coach. Who would you want to see coach if the Bulls did go in a new direction?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote