View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I don't think Prigioni helps in this particular series. I just don't see who he's going to guard. I'm guessing we'll put Felton on Pierce, which I think is a bad idea.

As far as "that pass". Are you referring to that Melo assist? If so, what difference a year makes lol Neither Jared Jeffries nor Tyson Chandler would have caught that ball. It probably would have hit Jeffries in the face.

lmao

two years, though. I guess the Celtics postseason gameplan doesn't change. Let Melo score in single coverage and when there's a crucial possession, surprise him with a random aggressive double. Good to see Melo will still make that pass to the open guy under the basket.

Prigs starting isn't the most favorable match-up defensively, but consider the advantages on the other end of the court. Prigs is probably our best floor spacer outside of Novak, he will make Pierce have to run to keep up with him and our offense won't be so staggeringly iso-oriented.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote