View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Any Experience with Elbow Injuries?

I've had an issue with what feels to be a ligament stretching from my triceps to my elbow bone. My elbow is almost entirely pain free except for when I snap my arm during a jump shot. However, with jump shooting being a pretty important aspect of my game, pain only when I shoot is kind of a big deal.

Has anyone ever experienced elbow issues? If so, were there any at-home remedies you subscribed to that helped limit, reduce, or eliminate your pain? Since my pain only occurs when snapping (shooting, throwing) and not during any other part of life (can still lift weights) I'm reluctant to spend a significant amount of money on a doctor's visit at this point.

Would massaging the area help? Sometimes it seems the pain can subside once I shoot a lot, but I can't tell if that's my arm loosening up or me altering my shot so as not to elicit pain (or both).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote