View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #712
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
BullSh!t. I'm tired of being fed that rebuilding crap. Sh!tty organization rebuild. Only rebuild I'm accepting is one after a ring. I'm tired of being told to "have faith". What do we have to go on?

Bottom line is, we got a new GM and his 1st priority was to get rid of our best player. Not just our best player now but arguably the best player we've ever had. And for what? A 1st round pick that probably won't yield anywhere near his talent. Yet Tim Tebow is still on the team. Mark Sanchez got an extension. It took us forever and a day to cut Eric Smith. Took us years to cut Brian Thomas, Wayne Hunter, Drew Coleman, Jim Leonhard. The list goes on. All bums. Darelle Revis? Best CB in the league? O no....he's too much of a headcase. Our organization ain't sh!t....point blank period. We had gaping holes on offense we never addressed and instead of doing so, we let our team rot away, and now we just created another gaping hole. The New York Jets are a TRASH ORGANIZATION and I'm absolutely ashamed to be a fan. We'd rather sell tickets with gimmicks than win games. I'm not going to be a turncoat and root for another team but they will NOT get my money until they get their crap together. Any bit of Jets merchandise will be out of my house by the end of the week. Let me know if you want anything Knickscity lol
I completely agree with you. Fuuuuuuuck Jets. Shitty organization. They always find a way to mess everything up. I don't know how I haven't switched to Giants yet. Why is Tebow still on the team ? He hasn't done shit. He sucked 95% of the time,made a few clutch plays and now all of a sudden he's good ? Trade his bum ass.
And that Revis trade is bullshit. Just embarrassing.
I just can't take it anymore. I'm seriously considering to stop being a Jets fans and to switch to the Giants. At least they aren't such a shitty organization.

Just messing with you guys,I don't know anything about football lol
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote