View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Revis traded to Bucs for picks (including this years #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
I dont remember the specifics but its something like if hes on the roster at the start of the 2014 season its upgraded to a 3rd.

Barring a major unforeseen event, the Jets will get a 3rd out of it.

I see the deal as pretty much a 2 year 32 million dollar contract with a team option each additional year thereafter. No way we cut him for at least 2 years which essentially makes the contract guaranteed.

When it comes to Revis there is almost no guarantee. I'd like to think he be there 2 years at the least. Almost want to believe it but Revis track record. Makes it iffy. Who knows if that guy all of a sudden wants guaranteed bucks or doesn't want to play there holdouts etc etc
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote