View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #1914
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Just watched the first 10-15 minutes of the Hoops Summit and he looks really good. I kinda hope he falls to the Spurs in the draft and replaces Tony Parker for the next decade.

he's the exact kind of player the Spurs would go for. He is comparable to Parker as well, having played professionally already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
yeah he seems like a total sleeper in this class. his play was really impressive and he stood out as a guard.

yea when the commentator said he declared I was skeptical but he was literally getting by people fairly easy, even when they put a bigger guy on him (Rondae Jefferson, considered a top defender in 2013) he was still able to get by off the bounce. He has that change of speed dribble all the great PG's in the game have.

I really liked Dante Exum. He's really raw but he he has a RIDICULOUS first step. He turns the corner so quickly for a guy his size and he's only 17. Heard he's going to play NCAA ball in 2014-15, and spend a year working on his game. He could be special, reminds me of Nic Batum.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote