View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: questions for rufuspaul, resident dentist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I have noticed just personally that my teeth stay whiter with soft bristles. Harder brushes scrub the enamel off which makes your teeth stain easier.

Good observation. I've had patients that are so obsessed with white teeth that they scrub them to death. When the enamel gets thinner the tooth takes on more of the shade of the dentin layer which is usually yellowish.

I recommend soft bristles but a lot of the wear can be due to technique. Fine grit sand paper can do the same job as coarse grit, it just takes more effort.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote