View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #40
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Revis traded to Bucs for picks (including this years #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
No elite prospects, I think that the players taken between pick #15 to pick #60 will all be similarly talented. This draft is loaded with guys who aren't elite but who are very good. I think the talent differential from mid-first rounders to second round picks is nearly even. So yes, this draft is loaded with depth, but it doesn't hurt too much to give up a mid first rounder (especially for the best CB in the league) because the talent level of these players is so even.

I think you are undervaluing some prospects.

Floyd, to me, is an elite prospect. He's going to be a force in the NFL.

Joeckle is as good as Long was coming out of college, IMO.

Fisher has elite potential. He could be Joe Thomas.

Lane Johnson has probably the highest potential out of any left tackle to come out in numerous years.

Cooper & Warmack are the best guard prospects to come out in quite awhile, and they're both in the same draft.

Dion Jordan has potential to be an elite OLB. His skill set, versatility and unique athletic ability are rare.

Milliner checks all the boxes, aside from his shoulder.

Vaccaro, to me, is going to be an elite player at his position....I feel like he's a better player coming out of college than Mark Barron, and he went 7th overall is what many consider to be a great draft.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote