View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #28
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

was going to this place , and riding at about 20+ over speed limit (km/h) not a big deal, and with my eagle vision I see red cops ahead with radars (from about 1km) and reduced my speed, while this fella right next to me increased his. I was showing him to slow down, but dude didnt see me. This was on a 2 side highway.

While going back I was thinking "no way they gonn be on my side now" .They were but I was going at safe +10 km/h.

I think my complete trash car also helps, no way they gonna get paid from my broke ass. Bribing policeman is second nature for lithuanians.