View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #28
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Endof the day, we're out-Bostoning Boston. When we decide to lock up defensively, it's a wrap for them I personally don't think Rondo would change that. At the end of the day, when we falter on defense, it's usually from too much switching and giving up outside shots. In the past, Rondo coud go buck wild because, at the end of the day you're always more worried about Pierce and Garnett. Now that Pierce is a little bit more inconsistent and Garnett has ll but fallen off a cliff, Rondo would have to be the go to guy. I have ZERO problems with us saying "let Rondo beat us offensivel." My opinion of him has improved every year but I just do not fear Rajon Rondo's scoring. If we had Mario Chalmers then maybe. Raymond Felton is clearly better than Chalmers

To bluechox point...you just gotta give us our props. No matter how you slice it. Nobody has been more riddled with injuries in the last 3 post seasons than the New York Knicks. It's gotten to the point where you almost forget guys like Amare and Camby are on the team.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote