View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #22
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: In Case Some of You Don't Go to the NBA Forum....

I honestly can't tell if he's a gimmick or not. He never posted his twitter account, I think I found it because he said he was going to tweet a quote to the NBA twitter and so I searched just for the hell of it I do know that Jeff actually said his IP is in Iceland
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote