View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:31 AM   #43
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I hate George Karl

Great coach, great career and he's been great for Denver over the years, for the most part anyways. He's got a huge ego, stupid rotations and falls apart in the playoffs. Game has changed over the years and refuses to change up his system. If Denver loses in the first round, without question he has to go. I've wanted him gone for a little bit because I feel like Denver just needs to go in a new direction, but you can't argue with his results in the regular season.

He panicked last game. Benched Fournier and started Dre and fell into Jackson's plan. Give Jackson credit because he out coached him, hopefully that doesn't continue.

Basically everything I said last year in this very thread
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote