View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #50
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate George Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
Karl needs to unleash McGee. I dont understand what he is waiting for

javale will never turn into tim duncan. but the guy has a huge impact when he's in the game. Especially with the recent Koufos sucking

Karl doesn't like something about him (probably that he's from outer space) so he doesn't play him. I doubt it changes at any time.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote