View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #41
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
I was thinking about him earlier but he had some issues with Carlisle at the end of the year. Looks like he might be best coming off the bench on a good team. Offensively he could really thrive in the Jazz offense though. He's got the right skill set. Certainly a huge upgrade on Foye but at what price? Could he guard ones with Hayward as the point forward? Maybe not the best ones.
Yea, cost is my biggest issue with him. Don't think he's worth more than $8 million a year, so i'd hate to see them give him a huge contract.

Although the fact that they're looking at guys at that price would probably indicate that at least 1 of Jefferson and Millsap won't be back.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote