View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #43
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
I'm guessing hefty is more like 10-12 mill.

One of them has to go. There is absolutely no way they can bring both back based on minutes besides having the money to pay Favors and Hayward next year and Kanter and Burks in 2 years.

Mo and Foye's contracts could pay for Mayo though. Whatever they do I'd look to front load as much of it as possible or they could have issues in the next couple years paying the kids.
Yea, I figured the hefty would be like $12 million. Too much for my tastes. Definately a good idea to frontload if possible though.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote