View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #154
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

POTG - Tony Parker

Recap:
The San Antonio Spurs defeated the Denver Nuggets 94-84 to take an important 2-0 lead in the series headed into Denver's 2 game home stand.

The Spurs balanced offensive attack combined with their neutralizing defense left the Nuggets with no answer.

"We haven't been relying on just one guy so far in this series and its really making them [Denver] panic. I feel like if someone on our team is struggling someone is right there ready to sub in and pick up the slack," Gregg Popovich commented.

Andre Iguodala led all scorers with 20 and also grabbed 5 rebounds. As an individual he had the best game however the Spurs proved it's not just about one guy. With nobody else on Denver able to really get it going offensively the Nuggets saw stretches of the game where they were down 20 or more points.

Stephen Jackson led the Spurs bench to outscore the Nuggets 45-24. He had a team-high 14 points on 5-8 shooting.

"I gotta be a spark right off the bench every night and tonight it clicked. My three ball hasn't been great this season so hitting the two I put up was a confidence boost, no doubt," Jackson said post-game.

Heading back home, the Nuggets have a lot of questions to answer. They'll need more from players like Danilo Gallinari and Ty Lawson, and defensively look to shut down a team rather than one or two players, not an easy task by any means.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote