View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #390
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Ansah is a beast. That was the right pick.
Everything I've read is that he has the potential to be great, but is a project.

But my look at it is this: we've need another good guy in the secondary for at least 5-6 years. The Lions allowed the most points in the NFL. Part of that was because there were walk ons playing for awhile, because of all the injuries. But outside of Delmas, the secondary is still pretty bad when you're up against the Packers and Bears (I think they'll have a good passing season this year) twice a year each. Especially with the way the league is heading towards being a pass first league.

AND the draft was fairly deep in the trenches, whereas secondary players got a big drop off. I just think Millner was the guy. Or at least a trade down a bit and land another safety to pair with Delmas, in Vaccaro.

I don't know football that well though, so I could be completely wrong in my thought process here though
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote