View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Carlesimo needs to go after its all over

This team is just composed awfully. Deron is great but has shown us in three years with this team that he's not a leader and will never be.

joe is a great individual talent, but just like carmelo and amare, joe does not do well in team basketball and is too heavy on isolation

how many times has this happened? brook with the ball late in the game and he turns it over? 5 times this season minimum. did it again tonight.

gerald and reggie.. enough said

bench is too inconsistent. different players always playing.

and as for this game, i will never, ever forget the cj watson missed dunk. i will be saying "if only" for the rest of my life. how unlucky are the nets for him to miss a wide open fast-break dunk shot. why not just lay it in?

overall this was a huge, huge failure for the nets this season. a first round exit to a much inferior team ( talent wise) after all of this money spent. the worst part? we have this team for the next few years so that means we should get used to being a first round exit team for the next few years.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote