View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hate me or Love me

I'm a bulls fan and I'm going to be for the long run, I know most of you want to amnesty my idol but I still don't care! I'm a bulls fan for life and I don't care if most of you hate me. Also, I tried repping people in the bulls rep thread and ended up being negged, not cool!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote