View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #503
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
There's no way The Rock got as big as he did without roids...if he didn't take them for this movie he definitely did during his wrestling career.

Honestly looking back, Rock wasn't even that big during his full time career. The size he was back then looks downright average compared to the monster he is now

Honestly I think a big part of it is just that he had to be smaller when he competed full time because you have to be a lot more mobile in the ring. You have to carry all that weight during probably 100+ matches per year so its ideal to me smaller and more mobile. Now that he only has to do one match per year (2-3 at most) he can be a lot bigger. Even if you saw his WM match and match against Punk, you can definitely tell all that extra "movie" weight is harder to carry in the ring because he slowed down after like 10 minutes in the ring.

So i mean I'm sure if his goal was to be as big as possible he easily could have done it back then, but time (you can't work out as much when youre on the road 48 out of 52 weeks of the year) and the need to stay mobile probably kept him smaller. Like I said, his ONLY goal is to be as big as possible for this movie. With all those resources he could easily do it without roids.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote