View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:34 PM   #518
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Stepfan Taylor will turn out to be the steal of the draft. Runs tough, has some burst, smart kid, played in lots of big games in college and played well in all of them, catches the ball, pass blocks. Has the advantage of having played in a pro-style offense which required development of skills that most young RB don't start to focus on until the NFL.

Reminds me of the kid from Boise that went to TB last year. Blanking on his name. Martin. Probably measurables that go against him, but a seasoned football player who will help right away. Already a better all-round back than anybody on their roster.

Outstanding pick.

Wouldn't surprise me. One weakness from the few times I've watched him play is his speed. But there's no reason not to believe he won't be a quality backup to split some carries.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote