View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #402
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official NBA All-Time Peak Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Not criticizing your pick but wasn't this years Harden a lot better than 2012 Harden?

As players, no doubt. 13 Harden got his shot as the #1 option, but I don't think he's all that different from 12 Harden. Still needs to improve his skill set.

Neither 12 or 13 Harden were better than 03 McGrady, so I don't need the first option 13 Harden. I wanted 12 Harden, the one backing up Westbrook (for this team Paul or even McGrady) and being a combo guard and could hit his 3's because he wasn't the main focus of the defenses.

I did factor the playoffs too and I know 12 Harden had a bad Finals (he was good in the previous 3 series), but again, I won't be using him too much when we do the sim runs. And in comparison, 13 Harden in the playoffs stinks offensively. 3 games in and he's shooting 36.9%fg overall, 19% from 3 (4-21! Why is he attempting 7 3's a game ?!), and his jump shots 9 feet out he's 4-29. (Game 1: 1-9; Game 2: 1-8; 2-12).

He's has not even made a mid-range jump shot (0-8) in this OKC series.

So suffice to say, I like a James Harden coming off the bench.

PS - I have no idea myself where some of the PHP code is red either.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote