View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #3531
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
That would be interesting. I honestly wouldn't know who to pick in that matchup. I can't see Jones taking him down much (or at all?) and Cain has the power in the standup. It depends on if he can get close to him consistently.
hmm... it seems pretty clear to me based on what we know here and now:

cain would likely bull rush and lock up jones to prevent the dude's killing attack at range. but cain would be a lot heavier, stronger and faster than sonnen was. no flipping cain to the ground in that matchup. it would be a very interesting fight with jones ability to sneak-attack elbows, but i think cain would wear him down and break him in the end.

not to mention, jones is going to fall apart trying to throw his long, skinny frame in to the HW division. he can add all the muscle he wants, but that's not going to fix the problem nor make his gas tank any bigger.

can you imagine jones doing a title eliminator versus someone like hunt, carwin, nelson, etc...? he thought he had trouble with broken hands and toes before...??
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote