View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #507
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
The Rock looks huge! Bit over the top in my opinion but he has bulked up for a role I suppose.

I also don't think he has done steroids. This man has been working out for decades now so it's not like he had to start from scratch to get there.

My bad. I meant to say that I think he DID have some "supplementation." Like I said, he's in MUCH more tremendous shape than he was when he was wrestling. I don't think it's common for for athletes to get THAT jacked after their performing days. Regardless of whether he roided up or not, you still need to do work for roids to work, and he knows how to put in work.

Burgz, good luck on that. I'm sure you've built yourself a solid foundation with your calisthenics. I don't think it'll be that hard for you to get your strength back. Cheers!
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote