View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #3536
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Used to be my favorite division but as you just said, Jones just killed the division completely. No one is even anywhere close to his..

As a swede I would love to see Gustafsson get a shot but Jones is just so much better that it's not even funny.

Jones fight against Sonnen was never even the a little interesting, it's was like a lamb going at it with a lion.

And Jones is a unique situation because he's so damn young. St Pierre, there's people who have a chance against him (I'm damn near a GSP stan and even I think Hendricks might be the one to take it) and either way he says he's only gonna do 2-3 more fights then hang it up. Silva is untouchable at 185, but he's getting up there in age and says he'll be gone after a few more fights. But Jon is 25 YEARS OLD. The fact that he's already cleared his division out and still has a good 10 years left in his career is just unfair lol.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote