View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #164
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Spurs Three Stars:
Tony Parker - 28 pts, 8ast, 3reb, 3stl, 6to, 11-16fg in 31 mins
Manu Ginobili - 16 pts, 4ast, 2reb, 6-11fg in 19 mins
Danny Green - 15pts, 2reb, 1stl, 6-12fg in 18 mins

Nuggets Three Stars:
JaVale McGee - 25pts, 12reb, 2blk, 12-15fg in 32mins
Ty Lawson - 20pts, 8ast, 4reb, 2stl, 8to, 8-22fg in 35 mins
Danilo Gallinari - 17pts, 6reb, 3ast, 7-11fg in 31 mins

POTG: Tony Parker

Recap:
Despite their best efforts, the Denver Nuggets were eliminated by the San Antonio Spurs from the 2013 playoffs after a 110-107 overtime loss in San Antonio.

The Nuggets had a very solid first half. They outscored the Spurs 53-37 in the first half, however the Spurs came back in the second half due to a 28-17 advantage in the third quarter.

Tony Parker led the Spurs with 28 points and 8 assists.

"Our first half was dreadful and I held myself accountable. I really had to bring it back in the second half and our team was able to score inside and out like we couldn't in the first half," Parker said post-game.

JaVale McGee had one of his best games of his career. He didn't miss a shot in the first half and ended with 25 points and 12 boards.

"I felt a lot of pressure to work harder in the paint after some of these past games. I felt like I underachieved in this series and I still feel that way seeing as we're out of the playoffs," McGee spoke in the press conference.

The Spurs overtime was led by Manu Ginobili [I can't actually give you what happened here because the GameTrack is so broken in this stupid game] who scored a majority of the teams points, despite being placed on the bench to start things off and seeing reduced minutes.

"As a team player I wanted to win this game for the team but as an individual I wanted to win and perform well because I felt pressured to bring more after being assigned to the bench. My performance recently has not been where I'd expect it to be so hopefully coming off of the bench will help." Ginobili commented.

The Nuggets can be proud they dominated a majority of the game, and the paint (outscoring the Spurs down low 70-58), however they still were unable to stop what San Antonio threw at them. They'll look on and watch the playoffs as the Spurs will either face the Thunder or the Lakers.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote