View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bucks say goodbye to head coach Jim Boylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
They should have hired someone to build the team up. I don't get why some teams are fine with being in that 8th seed area... It's probably the worst situation an NBA team can be. You either want to suck so you can hopefully get a building piece in the draft or be a borderline contender+.

-Shouldn't have traded Harris. Anyone who watched him play on the Bucks could see that. Stupid.
-Need to figure out the Jennings-Ellis situation. It doesn't work and, frankly, neither are all that good. I do think you can build with Jennings with the right coach, tho, if you so desire.
-Figure out which post player(s) are expandable and acquire young talent or a pick. Sanders is probably a keeper. Then you have Ilyasova, Udoh, and Henson. One needs to go. Probably should have been Ilyasova earlier.

Then build around Jennings-(Henson or Udoh or Ilyasova)-Sanders. Finding capable wing players isn't that difficult.

Or that's what I would do.

Ilyasova for Gasol still seems like it would benefit both teams. Had they done that earlier this season, when both players were still playing like shit, it would have worked out in the long run for both teams. The bucks, with gasol, could have made a run for the 5th seed. And a healthy lakers with ersan, would have been far more productive, seeing that ersan fits that stretch 4 spot the lakers desire.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote