View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #45
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Quarterback Rankings (top 10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You cant leave Big Ben out, everyone who did is a moron. Fact.

When Manning was with the Colts you said he was on a major decline, regressing.

So now you're saying this will happen soon? Guess this wasnt apart of your "I told you so" moments you here huh?
Lol I never said "major" but he was starting to decline before going to Denver.

He surprised me last year, ill admit it...he was great, even with the supposed "choke"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote