View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #727
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
We like you. You're having a good series but your defense in game 4 was horrible. How can you allow Reggie freaking Evans to abuse you ? Man up.

But seriously,why did you come here ? Boring on the Bulls forum,huh ?
Not saying I have anything against it,just curious.
People actually like me, is this real life?

Reggie looks like a f*cking hobo, I ain't touching that man! His beard is pretty sharp too, I'll keep my distance for my own safety

Very boring, a bunch of assholes who just keep wanting me amnestied and can't come up with a good trade idea
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote