View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #15
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't jump off the bridge fellow Knick fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're really a whiny little girl. How did that sentence make you feel? Did you actually write "if the knicks lose how will you feel?" I'll be freaking joyous throwing shit in the air.

If they lose they need to make changes. Is this rocket science? If they crumble the Knicks need to see what changes they can make, but you can't ship Melo out for role players regardless. Even if you see Melo as a B, he can't be a B if he's not on the team. You can't then go look for another A who would also be alone.

But they won't, they'll win Friday. Stop being such a woman and complaining prior to the bad thing occuring. essentially even if they win you already whined about them losing, and were upset at them losing, BUT THEY HAVEN'T LOST.
I'm a whiny little girl for what ? Not having confidence in the Knicks after all those years of misery ?
They failed over and over again. I'm not going to stop watching them because they are my team and I root for them but I'm not going to be positive either until they prove me they can at least get past the 1st round.

I've been "whining" for years and yet every year they proved me right. I just want a team that can get out of the 1st round. That's all. I'm not asking for a championship.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote