View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #3297
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
I wish they had more than 10 episodes a season. Even sopranos had like 13? And we all know game of thrones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>sopranos

Son of a btch. I tried using hbo go on my ipad and I guess it was cancelled. I just realized that the account belonged to my friends but they just moved out so they canceled their subscription. Fck me.

:/
GoT also costs alot more to produce though wish we had 24 episode seasons.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote