View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #3298
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
GoT also costs alot more to produce though wish we had 24 episode seasons.

The Author's introduction of a hundred new characters every season makes it kind of unpractical. The production cost irks me every time I watch it. I'm surprised they co-signed for it. I really think the casting hire had to sell them on the idea of nudity and their acute eye for women with nice butts. Otherwise they don't do the show. You have to keep the audience grounded in some matter and they have done that right.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote