View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #18
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 33 students in California suspended for making a twerk it video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Yeah, I know schools can be super-strict about pretty much everything. I'm wondering why this is an article worth writing about, though I guess due to the number of people who got suspended.
Generate controversy = more views.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote