View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #3300
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
First off, sopranos is overrated. I'd take the wire over it too. Second off, the depth of game of thrones is unmatched by sopranos. Game of thrones has wayyyy better characters and the roles they execute are perfect. Tywin, tyrion, recently Jaime, dany, etc. especially this season, the acting has been great and the story is a lot more interesting.

Apples and oranges, sure, but there were a lot of soprano episodes i couldn't keep my interest in. Game of thrones? Sheeeeit, I rewatch the episodes every once in a while. Just wait till this season is over, you will fcking jack off to the upcoming episodes.

Game of Thrones, good show but really just a tame cliff notes version of the books which are excellent. Most definitely not in the conversation with the Sopranos/The Wire. Hell, not even in the conversation with Mad Men right now. It's on the level of a Breaking Bad, maybe even a notch lower.
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote