View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #71
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Let me ask you a question, dead serious....

Do you think Carmelo can lead the Knicks team to a championship as the best player?
On a team built despite him and not to compliment him? No

Build around him with players that compliment his game, don't play him out of position- yes

Playing him at pf beats him up way too much- you absolutely have to play him with a gaurd and a big that are big time perimeter shooters. Knicks do neither and ask Carmelo to fit the other players (completely backwards- the others should fit around him)

You have the best post-up/midrange game 3 maybe of all time and you want him playing from the 3 point line? That is stupid- the gm can either decide to build around Carmelo or can just keep throwing together a random assortment of "names" Isaiah Thomas style.

I hope they choose to build around Carmelo- but I doubt it happens because all you guys want is "to get out of the first round".
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote