View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #79
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Melo's post game interviews were FN hilarious.

Right after the game on the court, they asked him about the C's comeback. He said "they said this where amazing happens...the NBA". MFer sounded like the commercial but for all the wrong reasons He looked mad worn out lol.

Then, when he did his post game presser, they told him about the 19 straight 3's he missed. He yelled "19...GOT DAMN!!!" Him and Raymond Felton was dying laughing. I was rolling. I was in my living room feeling how they looked. Worn out and just glad it's over lol. F it. When ugly...look pretty next time.
I've just watched it. It was hilarious. Raymond Felton showed up all in black
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote