View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #80
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

MY GRADES FOR THE SERIES:

Raymond Felton - A
He was excellent. Averaging 17/4/5 on 47% FG against great Celtics defense. Whenever we needed offense he was there and produced. His defense was also better than expected.

Iman Shumpert - A-
He was better as series progressed. Hit some huge threes in games 2 and 6 and his defense was great for the whole series.

Carmelo Anthony - B
Obviously he's our best player but he didn't have a really great series. 29/5/2 on 38% FG. Those are good numbers but I think he needs to take better shots and impact the game in more areas,not just the scoring.

Pablo Prigioni - B
Played much better than I expected. He set the tempo early for us in games 3 and 6 with his shooting.

J.R.Smith - C+
Similar to Martin,he had good first two games but ever since he played like trash. Made the series interesting by elbowing Jason Terry. If that didn't happen we would have probably won in 4. I expected more from him.

Tyson Chandler - C
Started off slow but picked it up as series progressed. He needs to step up against the Pacers,that's the one series where we really need him to produce.

Kenyon Martin - C
Played great in games 1 and 2 but ever since he's gone missing. He combined for 5 points and 2 rebounds in games 5 and 6.

Jason Kidd - C
Had a huge game 1 and a pretty good game 2. He hasn't scored ever since. 0 points in games 3,4,5 and 6. He brings us rebounding and smart play but he's got to contribute more on offense.

NOTE: Grades are a result of what I expected from players and how they played considering their actual skills.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote