View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #516
Laker Gang #COYG
Default Re: Official NBA All-Time Peak Draft

7 game series against hangintheair (he has HCA):

G1: I win 104-94. A lot closer than the final score suggests, poor efficiency from both teams and more turnovers than I'd like. Scottie Pippen had a good all round game except for his shooting percentages. He finished with 11 points, 11 boards, 8 assists and 7 steals on 4/14 shooting.

G2: I win 93-87. Another poor shooting night from both teams. Lucky I have Ginobili, who chipped in with 22 points and 10 boards

G3: I win 114-95. Hondo played badly for him, shooting 7/19 for 17 points, 0 assists and 2 turnovers. On my side I had 3 double doubles and 6 double figure scorers including Dennis Rodman. His team is shooting poorly against me in this series so far.

G4: I win 96-84. The sweep, his team couldn't execute properly against my defense. Scottie Pippen has proven to be too much for John Havlicek.

His team should be better than they were, especially offensively with Penny Hardaway, Oscar Robertson and Grant Hill all being great playmakers. I like the Russell-Hayes duo though. Like the Dirk-Chandler combo for the Mavs championship ring but better defensively
KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote