View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Johnson the player can't seem to get away from Joe Johnson the contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKreager

In retrospect, I wish he had signed for half of what he signed (instead of 119 million, say he signed for 6 years at 60-66 million) because I feel that anytime his positive are brought up, the contract will always be brought up.

I'm pretty sure JJ is unbelievably happy making $20 million a year and does care one bit if people say he's overrated or overpaid. I wouldn't.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote