Thread: It hurts...
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: It hurts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Oh my, so this is how the season ends, still feel like a dream. I try to act calm and professional, but the truth is... It hurts, it really hurts... I am fighting back tears, I havent cried since I turned 13 a decade ago so it aint happening tonight either. I dont know what to think.

I wish it was a dream, its hard to believe this is what we got after all the efforts we made to extend the series into game 7. Perhaps it would have been less painful if we just lost in game 6 instead, you dont feel too bad if you never give it much hope to begin with.

I thought I was cool with the Nets performance in this post-season, I pretended I did not care to an extent that some posters like Niko were saying I aint even a nets fan. I kept telling myself to look ahead and that it was just the first season the team was put together, so far it doesnt seem to help anything at all.

I guess I am going to find a dozen cans of beer for the night, if it helps to relieve the pain. I never got drunk in my life however much I drank, but now I really hope I could for once in my life. Tomorrow is another day, I hope the pains will all go away after I wake up tomorrow...

I feel the pain as well. I got wasted last night (I was gonna get wasted if the Nets won too though ). But lets look forward. This was the first year our core played together and we still have a lot of kinks to work out. We need a good coach (PJ is gone thank god), a quality starting PF, and role players that contemplate the starters. One thing we did not have all season was a consistent shooter. Think Miami there first year together compared to there team now. They are vastly better because of the role players they signed.

The only direction we're going is up. Brook is still only 25, Deron is still a top PG in this league and has 3 more years of his prime, and Joe hopefully will come back stronger and healthier next season. It will be a long off-season but I can't wait for next season.

Also I wanna thank you for sticking with this forum. Its been a quiet season with posters coming and going but you've been consistent. VC3s been consistent too but he would leave for a while if the Nets had a bad week and come back when we played well. Keep up the good work!
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote